Hell ABKåÊBavarian Beer
- The consumer consistently looks for heritage and authenticity in the choices they make. ABK has a rich 700 year history of brewing - dating back to 1308.
- Multi award winning beer, including the International Beer Challenge Supreme Champion 2018 and Tastings Gold
- Well balanced bottom fermented full-bodied Munich style ‰Û÷Helles‰۪
- Case of 20 500ml bottles
The flagship ABK beer.åÊFind out why it was crowned World beer of the Year and received Gold in IPC blind tasting championship. With 700 years of brewing, it's fair to sayåÊthe ABK team have learned one or two tricks over the years.
- Lightly golden with a bubbly, medium white head that steadily shrinks to a thin foamy lace.
- The aroma is soft and sweet with grain and very flowery hops.
- The taste is a full-bodied grain with lots of green apple and light but persistent hints of pine and herbs, with a light bitterness that persists through to the finish.
- The easy-drinking style of slow-brewed, low carbonated 'Helles' lager.
- A smooth, creamy, balanced beer that has wide appeal across both men and women.
Will you Like It?
•ÈÀEasy Drinking,åÊsmooth, creamy, well balanced are some of the words that sum this beer up. If your a Fan or Lager this is the cream of the crop.